I wrote to you all on Monday to say that all Remembrance Sunday Services had been cancelled. The Government has now said Remembrance Services may be held in a shortened form.
We will be holding a very pared down Service at the Cross on Sunday, at 10.50 am. I am so glad that we will be honouring those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
If you feel safe enough to come, please keep your distance from each other, wear a mask, and comply with instructions from the Marshalls. It is vitally important that we do this, as we don’t want to put any one needlessly at risk.
I am so sorry that you have had conflicting advice.
On a totally different subject, I have been told that the workmen will be back on the 18 November and will repair any damage that has been caused.
Please let me know any area which needs looking at, and then I can forward the list to them.